The World I Call My Own
Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com

~Previous Posts~ ~Things to do~
  • Go Science Centre
  • Go to Zoo with them
  • Give Rick a treat
  • Lose 5 more kilos

~TagBoard~

~Credits~
  • diaphaneity dot com
  • Friday, June 02, 2006

    Boring Day

    Just ended a screaming session with my granny and brother. Ahem.. I think I need more water. I don't understand their logic of screaming at each other over such a simple little thing. How come they just cannot talk to each other nicely? It's all about a leaking sink and they seem like they're going to kill each other for that.. Well.. I got to scream too.. because apparently you'll get screamed at for speaking nicely. So to communicate, you got to scream and SCREAM!!!

    Bleah.. waste of my energy screaming at 2 kiddos...


    link | posted by trom_piggy at 6:13 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela